Microsoft understands this wave and how it will impact your business. Skype for Business can be deployed online, on-premise or in a hybrid manner, to allow the functionality you need to prepare your business for this modern workplace.
Reason 1: Complete Meeting Solution
- Work like you are all in one room, even when you’re not. Skype Meetings offers HD video, desktop sharing, coauthoring, presentations, and more!
- Use any phone to join Skype Meetings, with dial-in and dial-out PSTN Conferencing.
- Reach thousands for very large meetings with Skype Meeting Broadcast.
Reason 2: Modern Voice with Cloud PBX
- Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using phone, PC, and mobile.
- Interoperate with existing assets and eliminate separate PBX systems over time
- Increase agility and consolidate management with rapid provisioning, reporting, and diagnostics of voice services in Office 365
Reason 3: Skype Across Devices
- Get input without leaving your doc. Thanks to Skype in-app integration, you can IM, screen share, talk, or video chat right in your docs
- Connect to your team anywhere with Skype for Business mobile apps across Windows, Android, and iOS
Reason 4: Operator and Microsoft Services
- Take advantage of calling services from Telco operators worldwide with on-premises connection to Cloud PBX
- Subscribe to PSTN Calling plans from Office 365, use existing phone numbers, or get new ones
- Deliver secure, high-quality voice and video traffic across the globe using Azure ExpressRoute for Office 365
Compare Skype for Business to the competition!
Download our FREE Comparison Sheet!